Instructions on the Consumer’s Right to Cancellation
A consumer is any natural person who transacts legal business for purposes not predominantly attributable to their commercial or own professional activities.
Right of Cancellation
You are entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you (and who is not the carrier) take possession of the items. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us (Glasbläserei Döhler
Owner: Frank Döhler
01662 Meissen) a clear explanation (e.g. a posted letter, fax or email) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the enclosed cancellation form for this, though this is not mandatory. The cancellation deadline is deemed upheld if you send notice of your decision to exercise your cancellation right before the cancellation period elapses.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from you choosing a different form of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately or at least within fourteen days of receiving notice of your decision to cancel this contract. To provide this refund, we use the same payment method you used for the original transaction unless otherwise explicitly agreed; under no circumstances are you charged fees for this refund. We can refuse to provide the refund until we have received the items back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the items back, depending which occurs earlier. You must immediately send or return the items back to us immediately or at least within fourteen days of you informing us of your decision to cancel this contract. The deadline is deemed upheld if you send the items before the fourteen-day period has elapsed.
You bear the direct costs for returning the items.
You must only pay for any lost item value if this loss can be attributed to usage not constituting part of a quality, feature or function check.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back to us.)
– To [Use: Name/Company, address of cancellation recipient, email address and, if available, fax number]:
– I/we(*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding purchase of the following items (*)/rendering of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only for hardcopy notices)
(*) Cross out whichever does not apply.
EXCLUSION/PREMATURE EXPIRY OF THE CANCELLATION RIGHT
The cancellation right does not exist for contracts
– governing the delivery of items which are not prefabricated and whose production requires individual selection or definition by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs;
– governing the delivery of items which can quickly spoil or expire;
– governing the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed on at the time of contract conclusion but which cannot be delivered until at least 30 days after contract conclusion and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations beyond the entrepreneur’s control;
– governing the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated publications, except for subscription contracts.
The cancellation right expires prematurely for contracts
– governing the delivery of sealed items which cannot be returned once their seal has been removed after delivery for health or hygiene reasons;
– governing the delivery of items which have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their properties;
governing the delivery of audio/video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The methods mentioned in this “Returns” section are not mandatory for effectively exercising the cancellation right as per the “Instructions on the right of cancellation for consumers” section.
Before returning the items, customers are asked to advise the seller of the return [03521-7286600 or firstname.lastname@example.org] so that the seller can allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the items to the seller as a post-paid package and to keep the delivery slip. Upon request, the seller can reimburse the customer for the postage costs beforehand as long as these are not borne by the purchaser themselves.
Customers are asked to avoid damaging or soiling the items. Where possible, the items should be returned to the seller in their original packaging, together with all accessories. If the purchaser no longer has the original packaging, other suitable packaging must be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any compensation claims for damages resulting from defective packaging.